Open Account Offer – Up to £100 in Bet Credits
Categories: Bet365 promotions | Published by: Best Bookmakers
Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and we’ll match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to £100*) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. New customers only, T&Cs apply.
Once you have met the qualifying conditions, you can use your Bet Credits to stake bets without risking your own cash. Bet Credits can be used on any sport across a wide range of markets. Any returns from bets placed with Bet Credits are added to your Withdrawable Balance, returns exclude your Bet Credits stake. You can also fund a bet with a combination of Bet Credits and cash.
How the offer works:
- Claim the offer after making a qualifying deposit.
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and allow these bets to settle.
- Your Bet Credits will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled.
- You can then place bets with Bet Credits, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
If you don’t claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account. Simply go to the Services menu, choose My Offers then click Claim Now for the relevant offer. If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count towards the value of your Bet Credits (capped at £100*).
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.